Festive Recipes For Tacos, Snacks, Cocktails And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Steak Street Tacos Recipe
The steak street tacos are marinated in lime juice and spices before being grilled to perfection and served with onions, cilantro, and cotija cheese.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 46 minutes
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the sliced steak in the bowl with the marinade to coat.
- Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, but no more than 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to high.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and place it on the grill for 2-3 minutes per side, or until nicely charred and cooked to your liking.
- Remove the steak from the grill and set it aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Grill the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side.
- Divide the steak among the tortillas and top with diced onion, chopped cilantro, and crumbled cotija cheese to make the tacos.
- Serve with wedges of lime.
The Original Taco Toaster
4 Pack Taco Holders
Blue Corn Grilled Fish Tacos with Onion and Cabbage Recipe
Pork Tacos Al Pastor Recipe
Pork Tacos with Guacamole Recipe
Mexican Street Tacos Recipe