52 Tasty Taco Recipes To Make, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pork Tacos with Guacamole Recipe
These flavorful pork tacos are made with a simple spice rub on the pork and a zesty guacamole topping.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the pork strips with the olive oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the pork on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until done.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave while the pork cooks.
- To make the guacamole, combine the mashed avocado, lime juice, cilantro, and salt in a small bowl.
- Place a few strips of pork on each tortilla and top with a dollop of guacamole to make the tacos.
Tostada and Tortilla Bowls Steel Pans
Mi Taco Stand - Make Perfect Flat-Bottom Taco Shells
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork and Red Cabbage Tacos Recipe
Fried Fish Tacos With Pomegranate Guacamole Recipe
Mexican Tacos with Cheese, Mushroom and Meat Recipe
Pork Chop Tacos Recipe