Make Perfect Tortilla Bowls for Tostadas, Salads and Dips with this Tortilla Bowl Maker
Pork Tacos Al Pastor Recipe
Pork Tacos Al Pastor are a traditional Mexican street food that consists of marinated pork that is grilled and then chopped into small pieces. These tacos are bursting with flavor and perfect for any occasion, topped with fresh pineapple, onion, cilantro, and crumbled queso fresco.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine achiote paste, vegetable oil, white vinegar, pineapple juice, oregano, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Mix in the sliced pork until it is well coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Mix in the chopped onion and minced garlic with the marinated pork.
- Thread the pork onto skewers and grill for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through, until cooked through and slightly charred.
- Remove the pork skewers and cut it into small pieces.
- Warm the corn tortillas for 1-2 minutes on each side on the grill or in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Place a few pieces of pork on each tortilla and top with chopped cilantro, diced pineapple, diced onion, and crumbled queso fresco to make tacos.
Taco Tuesday Baked Tortilla Bowl Maker
Tostada and Tortilla Bowls Steel Pans
Skirt Steak Tacos Recipe
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork and Red Cabbage Tacos Recipe
Fried Fish Tacos With Pomegranate Guacamole Recipe
Mexican Tacos with Cheese, Mushroom and Meat Recipe