A Taco Cookbook To Bring Home The Flavors Of Mexico, Shipped Right to Your Door
Baja Shrimp Tacos Recipe
These Baja Shrimp Tacos are just the right amount of spicy and tangy. The shrimp are marinated in a tasty spice blend before being grilled to perfection. For the ultimate taco experience, they're served on warm tortillas with shredded cabbage, diced tomatoes, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Heat the grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Whisk together olive oil, chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the shrimp in a large mixing bowl with the spice mixture to coat.
- Grill the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are pink and cooked through.
- Grill the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side.
- Place a small amount of shredded cabbage on each tortilla, then top with a few shrimp, diced tomatoes, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges on top of each taco.
4 Pack Taco Holders
75 Authentic Taco Recipes
The Taco Cleanse
Mexican Street Tacos Recipe
Fried Tacos Recipe
Pork and Rice Soft Tacos Recipe
Pineapple and Beef Tacos Recipe