A Taco Cookbook To Bring Home The Flavors Of Mexico, Shipped Right to Your Door
Skirt Steak Tacos Recipe
These flavorful skirt steak tacos are ideal for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the skirt steak and set aside for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare skirt steak.
- Allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into thin strips.
- Corn tortillas can be warmed in a dry skillet or over a gas flame.
- Place steak on tortillas and top with diced onion, cilantro, avocado slices, and a squeeze of lime juice to make tacos.
- Serve right away.
4 Pack Taco Holders
75 Authentic Taco Recipes
The Taco Cleanse
Mexican Chicken Tacos Recipe
Vegetarian Tacos with Avocado, Tomato and Cheese Recipe
Beet and Cauliflower Tacos Recipe
Shrimp Tacos with Cabbage and Avocados Recipe