Recipes And Stories From LA By Danny Trejo, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork and Red Cabbage Tacos Recipe
These Slow Cooker Pulled Pork and Red Cabbage Tacos are a delicious and simple weeknight meal. The pork is seasoned with a spice blend and slow cooked until tender before being served on warm corn tortillas with a tangy red cabbage slaw. Add your favorite toppings for a delicious meal that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- Salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, and cinnamon season the pork shoulder roast.
- In a slow cooker, place the seasoned pork shoulder roast.
- In the slow cooker, combine the chicken broth and barbecue sauce.
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high, or until the pork is tender and easily shreds with a fork.
- Prepare the red cabbage slaw while the pork is cooking.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss the thinly sliced red cabbage with the apple cider vinegar mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Keep the red cabbage slaw in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Remove the pork from the slow cooker and shred it with two forks once it has finished cooking.
- Serve the pulled pork on warm corn tortillas with the red cabbage slaw and any additional toppings desired.
75 Authentic Taco Recipes
The Taco Cleanse
Easy Taco Cookbook
Vegetarian Tacos with Avocado, Tomato and Cheese Recipe
Beet and Cauliflower Tacos Recipe
Shrimp Tacos with Cabbage and Avocados Recipe
Vegetarian Chickpea Tacos Recipe