Create Flat-Bottom Taco Shells for Baking, Frying or Air Frying
Mexican Carne Asada Tacos Recipe
These Mexican Carne Asada Tacos are bursting with flavor thanks to a zesty marinade of lime juice, orange juice, and spices. For the ultimate taco experience, the flank steak is grilled to perfection and thinly sliced.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together lime juice, orange juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, oregano, cayenne pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Turn the flank steak in the bowl to coat with the marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
- Heat the grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and discard the excess.
- For medium-rare, grill the steak for 6-8 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain.
- Warm and slightly charred tortillas on the grill or in a dry skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place a few slices of steak on each tortilla to make tacos.
- Serve with sliced red onion, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice on top.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
75 Authentic Taco Recipes
The Taco Cleanse
Easy Taco Cookbook
Fried Tacos Recipe
Pork and Rice Soft Tacos Recipe
Pineapple and Beef Tacos Recipe
Tacos de Cabeza with Onions and Cilantro Recipe