Enjoy Restaurant-Quality Mexican Cuisine From Your Own Home with this Taco Maker
Beef Chili Tacos with Lime and Cilantro Recipe
Beef Chili Tacos with Lime and Cilantro are a tasty take on traditional tacos. Chili powder, cumin, and paprika flavor the hearty beef chili, which is topped with fresh cilantro and lime juice for a burst of flavor. Serve them at your next taco night for a crowd-pleasing meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking up any clumps.
- Cook the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper in the skillet for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes after adding the chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir together the diced tomatoes (with juice) and black beans in the skillet.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced and the chili has thickened.
- Warm the tortillas according to package directions while the chili cooks.
- To serve, spoon the beef chili onto warmed tortillas and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges squeezed over the top.
The Taco Cleanse
Easy Taco Cookbook
Vintage Stand Up Taco Holder Rack
Pineapple and Beef Tacos Recipe
Tacos de Cabeza with Onions and Cilantro Recipe
Breakfast Tacos with Egg, Peppers and Beans Recipe
Shredded Beef Tacos Recipe