A Taco Cookbook To Bring Home The Flavors Of Mexico, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Street Tacos with Corn and Red Cabbage Recipe
These chicken street tacos with corn and red cabbage are a quick and easy meal full of flavor. For a delicious and nutritious filling, the chicken is seasoned with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper before being cooked with corn and red cabbage. To finish, sprinkle with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the chicken is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper to combine.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables are tender, in the skillet with the corn and cabbage.
- Warm the tortillas according to the package instructions.
- Serve the chicken mixture on warm tortillas with cilantro and lime juice on the side.
Easy Taco Cookbook
Vintage Stand Up Taco Holder Rack
The Taco Tuesday Cookbook
Tacos de Cabeza with Onions and Cilantro Recipe
Breakfast Tacos with Egg, Peppers and Beans Recipe
Shredded Beef Tacos Recipe
Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos Recipe