A Taco Cookbook To Bring Home The Flavors Of Mexico, Shipped Right to Your Door
Spicy Shrimp Tacos Recipe
These Spicy Shrimp Tacos are ideal for a quick dinner. The shrimp are seasoned with a spicy blend of spices, and the avocado and red cabbage add a refreshing crunch. For a burst of fresh flavor, serve with a squeeze of lime juice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the chicken is pink and cooked through.
- Set aside after removing from the heat.
- Microwave or heat the corn tortillas in a skillet.
- Fill each tortilla with red cabbage, spicy shrimp, avocado, and lime juice to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve right away.
Elite Gourmet Electric Taco And Quesadilla Maker
The Original Taco Toaster
Chicken Tacos with Cheese and Cabbage Recipe
Shrimp Tacos with Red Cabbage, Tomatoes and Avocado Recipe
Crispy Potato Tacos with Black Beans Recipe
Fried Chicken Tacos Recipe