Taco Recipes From The Streets Of LA, Shipped Right to Your Door
Shrimp Tacos with Red Cabbage, Tomatoes and Avocado Recipe
These shrimp tacos are packed with fresh ingredients and make an excellent weeknight meal. Every time, the combination of juicy shrimp, crunchy red cabbage, creamy avocado, and sweet tomatoes is a winner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Toss in the shrimp to coat.
- Allow for a 10-minute marinade.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas for 1 minute per side in a skillet over medium heat.
- Divide the red cabbage, avocado, and tomatoes among the warm tortillas to make the tacos.
- Serve immediately with the cooked shrimp on top.
The Taco Tuesday Cookbook
Taco Tuesday Baked Tortilla Bowl Maker
Tostada and Tortilla Bowls Steel Pans
Grilled Steak Tacos Recipe
Baja Shrimp Tacos Recipe
Mexican Carne Asada Tacos Recipe
Sizzling Pork Tacos Recipe