Make Perfect Tortilla Bowls for Tostadas, Salads and Dips with this Tortilla Bowl Maker
Fish Tacos with Corn and Chili Sauce Recipe
These fish tacos with corn and chili sauce are ideal for a quick weeknight meal. The white fish fillets are seasoned and grilled to perfection before being served in warm tortillas with a flavorful corn and chili sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush the fish with olive oil and then sprinkle with the spice mixture.
- Grill the fish for 3-4 minutes per side over medium-high heat, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Warm the tortillas on the grill or in the microwave.
- Combine corn, cilantro, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, lime juice, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place fish on tortillas and top with corn and chili sauce mixture to make tacos.
4 Pack Taco Holders
75 Authentic Taco Recipes
Fried Chicken Tacos Recipe
Shredded Chicken and Cheese Tacos Recipe
Chicken Tacos with Red Cabbage and Cheese Recipe
Ground Beef Tacos with Guacamole and Red Chili Pepper Sauce Recipe