A Taco Cookbook To Bring Home The Flavors Of Mexico, Shipped Right to Your Door
Spicy Jalapeno and Beef Tacos Recipe
These Spicy Jalapeno and Beef Tacos are full of flavor and ideal for a quick weeknight dinner. For added flavor, the ground beef is seasoned with a blend of spices and cooked with onions, garlic, and jalapeno peppers. Serve with your favorite taco toppings for a crowd-pleasing meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring occasionally and breaking up any clumps.
- Combine the onion, garlic, jalapeno peppers, chili powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a dry skillet over medium-high heat, warm the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side, or until warmed through.
- Spoon some of the beef mixture onto each tortilla, then top with cheese, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice.
75 Authentic Taco Recipes
The Taco Cleanse
Easy Taco Cookbook
Chicken Tacos with Red Cabbage and Cheese Recipe
Ground Beef Tacos with Guacamole and Red Chili Pepper Sauce Recipe
Beef and Chicken Tacos Recipe
Pulled Pork and Red Cabbage Tacos with Avocado Crema Recipe