A Celebration of the Beloved Taco with Over 75 Recipes from Renowned Chefs
Mexican Ground Beef Tacos Recipe
These Mexican Ground Beef Tacos are a quick and easy weeknight dinner option. These tacos are sure to please the whole family, thanks to a flavorful beef filling and fresh toppings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Cook until the ground beef is browned and crumbled, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir in the water to combine.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Warm tortillas on a griddle or in a dry skillet.
- To assemble the tacos, spoon some of the beef mixture onto each tortilla and top with shredded lettuce, cheddar cheese, and cilantro.
- Before serving, squeeze a wedge of lime over each taco.
The Original Taco Toaster
4 Pack Taco Holders
Crispy Potato Tacos with Black Beans Recipe
Fried Chicken Tacos Recipe
Shredded Chicken and Cheese Tacos Recipe
Chicken Tacos with Red Cabbage and Cheese Recipe