A Celebration of the Beloved Taco with Over 75 Recipes from Renowned Chefs
Shredded Beef Tacos Recipe
These flavorful and easy shredded beef tacos are ideal for a weeknight dinner or a weekend get-together with friends and family. The beef is slow-cooked in a spice blend, resulting in tender and juicy meat that is ideal for stuffing into warm tortillas. Enjoy with your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- Combine the beef, onion, garlic, jalapeño, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a large slow cooker.
- Stir the spice mixture into the beef to coat it.
- Over the beef mixture, pour the beef broth.
- Cook for 8 hours on low, or until the beef is tender and easily shreds with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and place them in a preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until warm.
- Place some shredded beef on each tortilla, then top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, and fresh cilantro to make the tacos.
The Original Taco Toaster
4 Pack Taco Holders
Tofu Tacos Recipe
Chicken Taco Bowl Recipe
Mexican Chicken Tacos Recipe
Vegetarian Tacos with Avocado, Tomato and Cheese Recipe