More Than 100 Recipes For Appetizers, Meals, Sides And Sweets, Shipped Right to Your Door
Breakfast Tacos with Egg, Peppers and Beans Recipe
Breakfast Tacos with Egg, Peppers, and Beans are a tasty and quick way to start the day. The protein-packed eggs, fiber-rich black beans, and flavorful bell peppers combine to make a filling and nutritious breakfast that will keep you satisfied all morning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the onion and bell pepper are softened, about 3 minutes.
- To the skillet, add the black beans, cumin, chili powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Scramble the eggs in the skillet for 3-4 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Microwave the tortillas for about 10-15 seconds.
- Divide the egg and bean mixture evenly between two tortillas, roll up, and serve.
The Original Taco Toaster
4 Pack Taco Holders
Vegetarian Burrito with Tomato and Corn Recipe
Tofu Tacos Recipe
Chicken Taco Bowl Recipe
Mexican Chicken Tacos Recipe