Inspired by a Variety of Flavors From Classic Carne Asada to Vegetarian Tacos, Shipped Right to Your Door
Shredded Chicken and Cheese Tacos Recipe
These Shredded Chicken and Cheese Tacos are a delicious weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Cook the chicken until it is no longer pink in the skillet, about 6-8 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and shred it with two forks.
- Taco shells should be heated according to package directions.
- Fill each taco shell halfway with shredded chicken, cheese, diced onion, and cilantro.
- Serve and have fun.
Tostada and Tortilla Bowls Steel Pans
Mi Taco Stand - Make Perfect Flat-Bottom Taco Shells
Tacos: Recipes And Provocations
Sizzling Pork Tacos Recipe
Beef Chili Tacos with Lime and Cilantro Recipe
Chicken Street Tacos with Corn and Red Cabbage Recipe
Chicken Tacos with Pico de Gallo Recipe