Oven Safe For Baking And Grills, Simply Place Tortillas in the Slots and Fill with Your Favorite Ingredients
Chicken Tacos with Red Cabbage and Cheese Recipe
These chicken tacos with red cabbage and cheese make an excellent weeknight dinner. The chicken is baked with a spice mixture before being sliced and served with crunchy red cabbage, melted cheddar cheese, and fresh cilantro.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Brush the chicken with olive oil before rubbing it with the spice mixture.
- Bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes, or until done.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven or on the stovetop while the chicken rests.
- Thinly slice the chicken.
- Assemble tacos by layering tortillas with chicken, red cabbage, cheddar cheese, and cilantro.
Mi Taco Stand - Make Perfect Flat-Bottom Taco Shells
Tacos: Recipes And Provocations
Elite Gourmet Electric Taco And Quesadilla Maker
Beef Chili Tacos with Lime and Cilantro Recipe
Chicken Street Tacos with Corn and Red Cabbage Recipe
Chicken Tacos with Pico de Gallo Recipe
Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos (Carnitas) Recipe