The Tortilla-Based Diet Proven To Change Your Life, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos Recipe
These grilled chicken soft tacos are a tasty and simple meal that can be prepared any night of the week. The chicken is marinated in a flavorful spice blend and grilled until done, then topped with fresh vegetables and herbs.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken strips in the marinade until well coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Warm up a grill or grill pan on medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill it for 6-8 minutes per side, or until done.
- Warm the tortillas on the grill or in a dry skillet while the chicken cooks.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken and top with diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, cheddar cheese, red onion, and cilantro.
4 Pack Taco Holders
75 Authentic Taco Recipes
Chicken Taco Bowl Recipe
Mexican Chicken Tacos Recipe
Vegetarian Tacos with Avocado, Tomato and Cheese Recipe
Beet and Cauliflower Tacos Recipe