Ideal for Baking Tortilla Bowls or Tostada Bowls with these Extra Thick Non-Stick Steel Pans
Beef and Chicken Tacos Recipe
These beef and chicken tacos are ideal for a quick weeknight meal. They're bursting with flavor and are sure to please.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Cook until the ground beef and chicken breast are browned, breaking up any large chunks with a spatula.
- Stir in the chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, salt, and black pepper to combine.
- Simmer the beef and chicken mixture for 5-7 minutes, or until the flavors meld.
- Place the taco shells on a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until crisp, in a preheated oven.
- Divide the beef and chicken mixture among the taco shells evenly.
- Shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, fresh cilantro, shredded cheddar cheese, and a dollop of sour cream go on top of the tacos.
- Serve the tacos immediately, garnished with lime wedges.
Tacos: Recipes And Provocations
Elite Gourmet Electric Taco And Quesadilla Maker
The Original Taco Toaster
Chicken Tacos with Pico de Gallo Recipe
Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos (Carnitas) Recipe
Blue Corn Grilled Fish Tacos with Onion and Cabbage Recipe
Pork Tacos Al Pastor Recipe