A Celebration of the Beloved Taco with Over 75 Recipes from Renowned Chefs
Picadillo Tacos with Ground Beef, Tomato and Cilantro Recipe
Picadillo Tacos with Ground Beef, Tomato, and Cilantro are the ideal weeknight meal. They're simple to make and bursting with delicious Mexican flavors.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Cook, breaking up the ground beef with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- Add the tomato, raisins, olives, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes more, or until the tomato is soft and the flavors are well blended.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
- Warm the tortillas in a dry skillet or over an open flame for 30 seconds per side, or until soft and pliable.
- Serve the picadillo mixture on top of the tortillas right away.
Tostada and Tortilla Bowls Steel Pans
Mi Taco Stand - Make Perfect Flat-Bottom Taco Shells
Spicy Jalapeno and Beef Tacos Recipe
Cheesy Ground Beef Tacos Recipe
Easy Fish Tacos with Avocado Recipe
Sweet Corn and Black Bean Tacos with Avocado Recipe