More Than 100 Recipes For Appetizers, Meals, Sides And Sweets, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fried Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Recipe
Fried Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro are a quick and easy meal that can be made in a matter of minutes. Crispy shrimp are seasoned with a spice blend and fried until golden brown. These tacos, served in warm tortillas and topped with fresh cilantro and onion, are sure to be a hit.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, cornstarch, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, and chili powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the beer slowly until a smooth batter forms.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Shake off any excess batter from each shrimp before adding to the hot skillet.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- In a dry skillet over medium heat, warm the tortillas.
- Tacos are ready when you add 3-4 shrimp to each tortilla and top with cilantro and onion.
- Serve with wedges of lime for squeezing over tacos.
Mi Taco Stand - Make Perfect Flat-Bottom Taco Shells
Tacos: Recipes And Provocations
Elite Gourmet Electric Taco And Quesadilla Maker
Easy Fish Tacos with Avocado Recipe
Sweet Corn and Black Bean Tacos with Avocado Recipe
Vegan Tacos with Radish, Corn and Cilantro Recipe
Chicken Tacos with Cheese and Cabbage Recipe