Recipes And Stories From LA By Danny Trejo, Shipped Right to Your Door
Ground Beef Tacos with Avocado and Beans Recipe
These ground beef tacos are a tasty and quick dinner option. The addition of black beans and avocado adds flavor as well as nutrition. This recipe serves 4 and takes approximately 20 minutes to prepare and cook.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook, breaking up the ground beef with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper are all good additions.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Cook until the black beans are heated through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Fill each taco shell halfway with the beef-bean mixture.
- Serve with diced avocado and cilantro on top.
- With lime wedges on the side, serve.
Mi Taco Stand - Make Perfect Flat-Bottom Taco Shells
Tacos: Recipes And Provocations
Elite Gourmet Electric Taco And Quesadilla Maker
Sweet Corn and Black Bean Tacos with Avocado Recipe
Vegan Tacos with Radish, Corn and Cilantro Recipe
Chicken Tacos with Cheese and Cabbage Recipe
Shrimp Tacos with Red Cabbage, Tomatoes and Avocado Recipe