Mexican Street Food From Scratch, Shipped Right to Your Door
Barbacoa Tacos with Lime Recipe
Slow-cooked with garlic, cumin, oregano, and cloves, these Barbacoa Tacos yield an incredibly flavorful and tender beef. To brighten the flavors, squeeze fresh lime over the top.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes
- Combine the garlic, cumin, oregano, and cloves in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in the beef to coat.
- Place the beef in a slow cooker.
- Over the beef, pour the beef broth and lime juice.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours, covered.
- Take the beef out of the slow cooker and shred it with two forks.
- Warm tortillas with shredded beef, cilantro, onion, and lime wedges.
Tostada and Tortilla Bowls Steel Pans
Mi Taco Stand - Make Perfect Flat-Bottom Taco Shells
Tacos: Recipes And Provocations
Cheesy Ground Beef Tacos Recipe
Easy Fish Tacos with Avocado Recipe
Sweet Corn and Black Bean Tacos with Avocado Recipe
Vegan Tacos with Radish, Corn and Cilantro Recipe